Custom 1 Ton Derrick
Our goal at Dun-Rite Specialized is to make projects run more cost efficient in today's society.
We strategically developed the custom 1 Ton Derrick helping to create more profit for your projects.
Be able to work through holiday embargos and eliminate tough constrictions such as permitting, crane engineering and time constraints.
- Wireless Equipment
- Building Material
- Air Conditioning Units
- Landscaping Material
- Site Surveys upon request
The following are benefits of utilizing the 1 ton custom derrick:
Limitations: Site location determines use. Maximum pick: 2,000 LBS.
- Department of Transportation Roadway Permits: Eliminates mandates for partial and full closure for weekends or nights only. Eliminate permitting costs. Work Monday-Friday straight time without overtime expenses.
- Eliminates cost and availability of cranes by installing the derrick for length of job, hoisting material as job requires, as material becomes available, or as spacing needs allow.
- Eradicates logistical issues of shipping, receiving, storing of material on or at site. No crane to meet on site. No limiting permit times.
- Alleviates threat of inclement weather like wind, heavy rain or snow resulting in loss of work opportunity and re-filing of permits.
- Engineered to be portable, light weight, free standing, counter weighted. No invasive requirements to roof or bulkheads. With a small base foot print, the derrick sets up on most roof top locations which allows for front and rear hoisting.
- Derrick portability allows for relocation on roof top for the placement of material and equipment.
- Engineered to NYC DOB Code #RS 19-2 Power Operated Cranes and Derricks.